Tuesday, February 22, 2011

8 days..

8 days of the stomach big from HELL! I'm finally starting to feel some what human again tonight, I was actually able to tolerate more then a piece of toast and thus far it is staying down (knock on wood.) This stupid bug started last Monday and I thought on Saturday that if I just got out of the house I'd feel better, boy was I wrong! About half way through our Target trip, I realized getting out was a bad idea and by the end of the trip I realized it was a VERY bad idea. We got home from Target and I crawled back into bed, by Saturday night the stupid bug had restarted all over again...cue non stop vomiting!

I finally went to the doctor and they just said I have to let it runs it's course, that it's just an awful strain going around. I'm really hoping that this is the end of the damn bug, I want it gone!