Friday, February 4, 2011

ENT update

Carter had his ENT follow-up yesterday. The doctor wants us to stop the steroids, they don't want him to become dependent on them, if he gets a lot worse she'll see him right away, if not we see her again in 8 weeks. The doctor doesn't expect Carter to get worse, she thinks we just have to wait for him to mature a little more, and is hoping the steroids will have helped speed up the process a little. I do think the steroids may have helped just a little bit!

No comments: