Monday, November 28, 2011

La Salette

Friday morning I got up at 4am to brave the crowd at Walmart.  I didn't stand outside in the cold, but I managed to get everything I wanted and I was home by 6am. I took a little nap, then since it was unusually warm in November we took the kids to the playground behind the Maquan school in Hanson.
Grace was excited to be able to ride her bike! Maquan has a great paved area behind the school where there are no cars so it's great for learning how to ride a bike. 
 It's November in MA and Grace is only wearing a sweatshirt because it was so warm, this is so unheard of, but I'm loving it!
 After riding her bike for a few minutes she was ready to play on the playground!
 Emma was cracking up at Grace on the swing.
 "Uh-oh!" is Carter's favorite word right now. He yells it, then throws something on the ground, it's very cute, but not a fun game!
 After the playground we drove to La Salette to walk around and see all the lights. We were expecting it to be crazy busy because it just opened and it was a holiday weekend, but it wasn't that bad. We didn't hit any traffic getting there and managed to score a great parking spot. Don't get me wrong it was crowded, but no where near as crowded as I expected it to be!
 It worked out that it was such a warm night out, that way I didn't have to fight with the kids to keep their hats and gloves on!
On our way we stopped to get hot chocolate and coffee to drink while we walked around. Jack must have known where we were going because Friday morning he brought Grace her own travel mug to use!
 She looked like such a big girl walking around drinking her hot chocolate.
 Clopper the donkey.
 Grace asked me to take her picture with Santa.
 The lights around the pond are always my favorite.
 After we walked around all the lights we let Grace go on the carousel they have there. She loved it!
 Grace rocking her Polish roots.