Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

Well, I survived Thanksgiving! I knew it was going to be hard to resist stuffing my face, when, well, isn't that what Thanksgiving is for?! But I made it. I lost 1.8 pounds this week bringing my total to 75.4 pounds. I'm only 4.6 pounds way from hitting a reward weight loss.

A while ago when I was struggling I decided that having incentives might help me reach my goal. So I said that when I lost 50 pounds I could get a pedicure, and when I hit 65 pounds I could get a haircut. I've been setting rewards for every 15 pounds, so when I hit 80 pounds lost I can reward myself (although I still haven't gotten that pedicure yet!) the only problem is I haven't decided on a reward for 80 pounds yet. I have already decided that my 95 pound reward will be a massage! Anyone have any ideas on a reward?