Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekly Weigh In

It's that time again. I did okay this week, I lost 1.9 pounds, but I only managed to workout 1.5 times last week, my goal is to do the treadmill at least 3 times this week.On to the numbers:
1.9 pounds lost this week
19.8 pounds lost in 2009
40.2 pounds lost since before I got pregnant
44.2 pounds lost since I had Grace
4.1 more pounds until I reach my goal for March (6 pounds a month)
50.2 more pounds until I reach my main goal (70 pounds in the year 2009)

1 comment:

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Way to go Kristen ... sounds like you are on track and I am jealous BIG TIME! I need to do something too in order to fit in to those (WAY TOO SMALL) summer clothes ... not to mention (gulp) a bathing suit ... I am so happy for you though and wish I had your motivation ... I just need spring to come in order to jump start my motivation ... too bad we're supposed to get 4" of snow again tomorrow! UGH!

Thank you for your kind words about my cousin - it is a sad situation and my heart breaks for his fiancee ... thanks again!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah and her girls!