Friday, August 6, 2010

27 Weeks

How Far Along? 27 Weeks...yay for 3rd trimester!

Maternity Clothes? Yes, in desperate need of new ones!

Weight Gain? Still up about 20 pounds
Stretch Marks? Yes
Sleep? The restless legs are killing me! I can't sleep because I can't stop moving my legs! I talked to a few ladies who said that taking calcium before bed helped them. I will certainly be picking up some calcium this weekend!


Best Moment of the Week? My OB said that if I didn't hear from her by Wednesday then I could assume I passed my glucose test, well as of today I haven't received a phone call, so I'm assuming I passed! I'm so happy! My OB was pretty convinvced I'd fail, just because of the whole 2 babies and overweight thing, but thankful we're all good! I'm also pretty excited to be in the 3rd trimester!  We're getting closer and closer to the end!

Genders? A boy and a girl...Coleman Carter and Emily Katherine


Belly Button In or Out? In but slowly coming out. I'm curious if it will end up coming out, it never did with Grace, so we'll see.

Cravings? Nothing crazy lately.

What I Miss? Nothing right now. I'm just enjoying being pregnant with these babies.

What I Love? Feeling the babies move! They move like crazy these days. Grace and Cole talk to them most nights and it makes the babies go nuts!


What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? Being in the 3rd trimester! Only 10-11 more weeks until we meet the twins!


Milestones? 3rd trimester!


Feeling the Babies Move? Yes

Other Thoughts? I'm just so happy and thankful to have made it this far. I've been really bad about taking pictures lately. My camera has been acting up and not holding a charge, so taking pictures has been very difficult!