Sunday, August 15, 2010

28 Weeks

The view at 28 weeks
How Far Along? 28 weeks 2days

Maternity Clothes? Yes, in desperate need of new ones!

Weight Gain? Still up about 20 pounds, I have a Dr's appointment Wednesday, so i'll find out how much more I've gained.

Stretch Marks? Yes, nothing overly crazy I think most of them are from Grace.

Sleep? The restless legs are killing me! I went 3 straight nights with no sleep and thankfully last night I was able to get a good 4 hours without waking up.


Best Moment of the Week? Nothing in particular, the past week the babies have been moving like crazy, although they seem to be slowing down now. I guess they're running out of room. Grace also came over to my belly, lifted my shirt, kissed my belly, then shouted "Hi, it's Gracie!" the other day, it melted my heart! Grace already loves her brother and sister so much!
Grace kissing the babies


Genders? A boy and a girl...Coleman Carter and Emily Katherine


Belly Button In or Out? In but slowly coming out. I'm curious if it will end up coming out, it never did with Grace, so we'll see. Now that i'm starting to see the inside of my belly button, I really hope it doesn't pop, because it is ugly!

Cravings? Nothing crazy lately.

What I Miss? Bending over. I'm now at the point where I can't bend over all the way.

What I Love? Feeling the babies move! Watching Grace interact with the babies!

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? The Dr's appointment! Only 8-10 weeks until we meet the twins!
Milestones? None this week, but babies born at 28 weeks have a 90% survival rate, not great but getting better every day the continue to bake!

Feeling the Babies Move? Yes

Other Thoughts? I'm just so happy and thankful to have made it this far.
My shadow!