Friday, August 27, 2010

30 Weeks!!

How Far Along? 30 weeks! Which just feels like such a huge milestone! It's definately down to single digit weeks left! OMG!

Maternity Clothes? I'm growing out of everything, and look like such a bum, but I'm just to tired to care about how I look!

Weight Gain? 22 pounds. I have another Dr's appointment Wednesday, so I'll see how much more I've gained then.

Stretch Marks? Yes, nothing overly crazy I think most of them are from Grace, they are pretty light.


Sleep? Still not sleeping, but I have a feeling that's just how it's going to be until the babies come...and probably for a while after!


Best Moment of the Week? Feeling the babies move.
Genders? A boy and a girl...Coleman Carter and Emily Katherine

Belly Button In or Out? Still in, but very shallow.

Cravings? Nothing crazy lately.

What I Miss? Sleep...I'm so tired, but just can't sleep. I feel like an insomniac, which just makes me crazy! Just being able to get comfortable. I get uncomfortable sitting, standing, & laying down now. It's all completely worth it though!

What I Love? Feeling both babies move at the same time! They keep sticking little body parts out today, it's so stinkin' cute!

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? Grace's birthday party is Sunday, we have an ultrasound Monday, a Dr's appointment Wendesday, and Grace's gymnastics starts back up this Wednesday! Busy week!!

Milestones? 30 weeks! That means we have 6-9 weeks left!
Feeling the Babies Move? Yup!
Other Thoughts? I'm just so happy and thankful to have made it this far.