Monday, September 6, 2010

31 Weeks

I know I'm late in posting again, i've just been feeling so crappy lately. I suddenly feel SUPER pregnant. I tried to go to the mall Saturday with Cole & Grace....huge fail! I couldn't walk! After one store I was completely spent. My pelvis hurts so bad that I could barely move my legs, yikes! When did this happen? I'm so emotional now and have cried at least 3 times every day since Thursday, poor Cole! I feel so bad for Grace to, I cry a lot during the day now as well. I cry when she won't listen, I cry when I can't get down and play with her, I just feel so bad. She's so sweet though, whenever I cry she wipes my tears and says "Mama's sad' while she wipes my tears, then she gives me a huge hug and kiss. This usually makes me cry harderd because I feel so guily that I'm changing her life drastically! I've just basically reached that point in poregnancy where you can't sleep, eat, or move. I really hope these next few weeks fly by!


How Far Along? 31 weeks 3 days
Maternity Clothes? Yes
Weight Gain? 30 pounds
Stretch Marks? Yes, they were light, but the past few days bright red ones have been popping up.
Sleep? not sleeping at all! I look forward to when the twins come, a hour of sleep here or there would be such an improvement from the lack of sleep I'm getting now.
Best Moment of the Week? watching the babies move!
Genders? A boy and a girl...Coleman Carter and Emily Katherine

Belly Button In or Out? It's beginning to come out & is so sensitive!
Cravings? I really have been craving baked breads..blueberry,banana, cinnamon. I also really want some fruit snacks or gushers.
What I Miss? sleeping, breathing, being able to move, being able to play with Grace, being able to control my emotions.
What I Love? Feeling both babies move, watching Grace talk to the babies!
What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? We will get the results of my 24 hr urine this week, plus we have a Dr's appointment & a NST at the hospital. I look forward to having all these checks just as reassurance that everyone looks good.
Milestones? 31 weeks down, 5-8 weeks left! Now that it's September I can say that we are having our babies NEXT month...crazy!
Feeling the Babies Move? Yup!

Other Thoughts? I'm just so happy and thankful to have made it this far. Keep growing babies!