Tuesday, September 28, 2010

34 Week Ultrasound

We had our 34 week ultrasound yesterday. The babies are running out of room in there, so getting their measurements is very difficult. Emma is very far head down, so you can barely see her head on the u/s. Emma is now weighing 4lbs 14 oz. Carter has flipped, yet again, and is now breech and facing backwards, so we couldn't see his face at all. He is now weighing 5lbs 1oz and his head is measuring over 36 weeks, yikes! So that's a total of almost 10 pounds!

Overall everything looks good and the Peri. told me to make my next appointment for 4 weeks, which would be 38.5 weeks! She doesn't think I'll still be pregnant, man I hope not! I'm surprised they aren't going to do more u/s, but I have an appointment with my OB on Thursday, so we'll see what she has to say.