Friday, September 17, 2010

33 Weeks

Dr's Appointment: So my dr's appointment went pretty well. No major problems. My bp was high again (142/82)  so my OB upped my dose of Labetelol to 300mg 2x a day. Other then that everything looks good. My Dr. agreed that 38 weeks would be the lastest I'll go, but she's fairly confident that I won't get that far. So October 22nd is the latest we'll meet these babies, that's only a month from next wednesday!

NST: I had my weekly NST last night. My RN was awesome and so much better then the RN I had last week! The babies were so well behaved! My bp was 130/68 at the NST, which was better then it was the day before. Everyone was very impressed with how well they did. I was in and out in 30 minutes again. It's great to see the babies heatbeats on the monitor! It's also a nice little break to lay down by myself for 30 minutes.

How Far Along? 33 weeks, only 5 more weeks tops left!

Maternity Clothes? I'm out growing all my maternity shirts and look ridiculous in most the shirts I wear, but I really couldn't careless about it.

Weight Gain? 32 pounds, I'm really hoping at the next u/s there will be 2 big babies in there! I was doing so well in the beginning not gaining weight, but the past few weeks I just keep putting on weight! I haven't changed my eating habits at all. I'm hoping the weight is just mostly babies and swelling.


Stretch Marks? Yes, getting more every day!

Sleep? not sleeping at all! I just can not get comfortable. I'm convinced most nights that my pelvis is being torn in half just based on all the pain.

Best Moment of the Week? Watching the babies heartbeats on the monitors at the NST. There's just something so calming about hearing those little heartbeats!
Genders? A boy and a girl...Coleman Carter and Emily Katherine


Belly Button In or Out? neither, it's flat & so sore.



Cravings? Pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING!


What I Miss? sleeping, breathing, being able to move, being able to play with Grace, being able to control my emotions. walking



What I Love? Feeling both babies move, watching Grace talk to the babies! Being so close to my goal of 34 weeks. Once we reach 34 weeks I'll feel so much better. I know the babies would need some NICU time if born that early, but they would still do fairly well. Once we reach 34 weeks, we're only 2 weeks from 36 weeks, which feels so close to having full term health babies! Only 4 more weeks until we have full term babies!


What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? Jackson's birthday party is Saturday. He's going to be 5, I can't believe it! Grace also has her 2 year check-up on Monday, so I can't wait to see how much she's weighing these days.
Milestones? 33 weeks down, 5 more to go!
Feeling the Babies Move? They aren't really kicks these days, but more rolling. Last night I touched my belly and someone stuck either their elbow or knee out, it was so crazy!

Other Thoughts? I'm just so happy and thankful to have made it this far. Keep growing babies!