Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dr.'s Appointment

I had my 30 week appt. today, my bp looks good and I'm now up 30 pounds, yikes! My OB wants me to do another 24 hour urine, just to make sure I'm not showing signs of Pre-E, like I did with DD. Starting next week we'll see the OB weekly, have a NST weekly, and an u/s every 3-4weeks, yikes! My OB wants me to spread out my appointments so that I'm being seen more often, which means 2-3 appointmennts a week. I'm very happy they're staying on top of things, just trying to squeeze all the appointments makes things a little crazy, but it will be totally worth it.

We're very thankful for another good appointment. At 30 weeks with Grace my bp was really high and I was put on bedrest. Today my bp was 110/68...yay!

As a side note Grace started up gymnastics today and was so happy to be back there! We start dance next Wednesday!!