Friday, September 24, 2010

34 Weeks

Dr's Appointment: OB appointment went great. BP was 130/70, which they were very happy with. I must've gotten a lot bigger since last week because both the nurse and my OB, that I see every week, where like "Oh my god! Look at you!" Hopefully these babies are getting bigger!



NST: I had my weekly NST last night. My RN was really nice. The babies did fantastic! I was in and out super fast. Carter was being a little booger and wouldn't stop kicking Emma, which sounds so loud when the machine picks it up. The RN was cracking up because Carter wouldn't leave Emma alone. Everyone commented again on how well behaved the twins are! My OB was there again, so she came in to check up on me!
How Far Along? 34 weeks

Maternity Clothes? I'm out growing all my maternity shirts and look ridiculous I only have a few shirts and 2 pairs of pants that fit.

Weight Gain? 32 pounds, I'm starting to really hate seeing the scale go up. I decided to stop paying attention to it and as long as my OB is ok with it, then I won't worry.

Stretch Marks? Yes, getting more every day!


Sleep? not sleeping at all! The pelvic pain is ridiculous! Cole and I tried to go out last night, since Cole's Mom and sister asked if they could watch Grace..yay, after 30 minutes I made Cole pack up his food. Sitting on a hard chair just wasn't working for me. Forget trying to roll over in bed, it usually causes me to yell out in pain...lovely!

Best Moment of the Week? Just having another problem free week!

Genders? A boy and a girl...Coleman Carter and Emily Katherine


Belly Button In or Out? neither, it's flat & so sore.


Cravings? Pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING!


What I Miss? being able to move or sit without feeling like I've just been hit in the crotch with a baseball bat.

What I Love? Feeling both babies move, watching Grace talk to the babies! Being so close to full term! Only 3 more weeks until these babies are full term! I love that we only have 4 weeks max. until we meet the babies!


What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? We have an u/s Monday and I can't wait to see what the babies are weighing!
Milestones? 34 weeks down, 4 more to go!

Feeling the Babies Move? They aren't really kicks these days, but more rolling.

Other Thoughts? I'm just so happy and thankful to have made it this far. Keep growing babies!