Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day

Grace went to bed around 10:30pm Christmas Eve, unfortunately I woke up around 3:30 am so nauseous with the worst stomachache. Grace woke up around 6am yelling for Cole to snuggle her. Cole went up and was like "I can snuggle you, but Santa came!" Grace jumped out of bed! Emma on the other hand slept from 11p-6am, woke up had a bottle and went back to sleep until 930am when I had to wake her to get dressed.
Some Santa presents.

Grace so excited that Santa came!

Excited to open her stocking
 Grace was so excited with her presents, all of them, even the littlest things made her so happy..
like her paint

or her Tinkerbell undies

and her new Belle socks

Putting her new baby in her new pack n play

"Hmm..what should I open next?!"

Pretending to text on her new Barbie blackberry
 After we opened presents I cleaned up, made a ham, and then got everybody ready for the day.
Carter excited about Christmas!

Me and Carter

What Emma did all morning
"Why is she doing this to me!?"

"This girl is crazy!"

Grace all ready to go.
After we all got dressed we headed next door to my sister's, where my parents joined us, and we opened more presents!
Grace opening up her princess set!

Eating her Christmas lunch

Emma and Grace

Happy Miss Emma

Grace trying to annoy Jacob by sitting as close as possible.
 After my sister's Grace had a major meltdown, she was in desperate need of a nap. We put all the kids in the car and drove to Cole's Auntie Di's house. Thankfully all 3 kids slept in the car!
Emma getting lots of attention

and loving it!
 The babies got passed around, which both they and I loved!
Emma passed out.

Carter hanging with Auntie Cassie
We left Cole's Aunt's house around 10pm and Grace was having a huge meltdown. Thankfully all 3 kids passed out in the car again. Cole carried Grace right to bed and she slept all night in her jacket, there was no way I was chancing waking her up!

Aside from a few major meltdowns we all had a great Christmas. It was great to be able to spend so much time with family. As an added bonus Emma slept through the night again on Christmas...yeah Emma!