Monday, December 13, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

Yesterday we all went over to the Brennans' for a gingerbread house party. Everybody brought a couple different candies and the Brennans' supplied the naked gingerbread houses. I of course was very serious about my house and it took me forever to finish my little house. Grace and Cole finished their house in 5 minutes.

Emma staring at Jackson

Gracie in awe of all the candy!

Naked houses

Grandma and Carter (yes he's wearing a purple bib, what can I say we lack boy thinks in our house!)

Cole and Grace building their house


Grace giving Jackson a hug

I love Emma's face here!

Grace was more interested in stealing candy

Gracie's finished house

My finished house

Some of the mess

All the finished houses

Emma

Carter

Grace finished her house and wanted to color
 The babies were really well behaved and were okay with being passed around while I worked on my gingerbread house. We all had a lot of fun decorating house and we're hoping to do it again next year!
And just cause it's cute, Lily snuggling with Carter this morning.