Sunday, January 23, 2011

Peek Week

This week was "peek week" at dance for Grace. I have never been to Grace's dance class because, well, I was on bedrest with the twins when Grace started and I've been tied up at home with the babies since, Cole has snuck me videos and pictures here and there, but it's just not the same.

At dance class they normally have up blinds so you can't see what they are working on, but 3 times a year they have "peek week" and all the parents, grandparents, siblings, etc. can go and watch the class. I was so excited to finally be able to go see Grace at dance class and Grace couldn't wait to show Emma and Carter her moves!

Grace couldn't wait to go to dance and show us all her moves!
 At class!
 Waiting for the rest of the kids to show up.
 Emma loved watching Grace dance! She kept "talking" and smiling while the girls danced!
"Hey Mom, where's my dance class?"
 Carter on the other hand, couldn't have cared less! He opened his eyes a few times, looked around, and went right back to sleep!
 Grace waiting with Cole

I didn't take any pictures of her actually dancing, I was just focused on taking it all in. I of course kept tearing up watching my baby girl "perform" Cole kept asking if I was okay! I can't wait to see her at the recital in June!